Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spring Semester is 1/2 over

I'm about half way through the Spring Semester. Things are going pretty well. I am having some trouble thinking through the Adv. Visual Basic class but I think the majority of that is from being preoccupied with medical issues and this text book isn't the greatest(yeah I know...blame the book ..lol). I need to dedicate this week to catching up on my System Analysis & Design projects. My mini term II class(Hardware Support) will begin the first week in March.

2 comments:

jimi said...

Your place is for sure couturier bookmarking.
www.cachefly.com

Milliscent Morgan said...

I could say that this page is really great for giving such an excellent thoughts which the readers can love it, actually its almost same as the post of computers stores Chicago il.