Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Over half way through the semester

School has been going rather well lately. I finished my Intro to Networking assignments for this semester and don't really have to attend the lectures since I've already completed the work. I will continue to attend the lectures though as I do like the hands-on experience. I feel like I've learned a great deal in that class. My ending average is a 97 too which I feel is really well. I've been doing lots better in Visual Basic. I was having trouble catching on as the book we use doesn't use industry standard naming. At first it was a bit difficult distinguishing between what the book said and how the teacher said we needed to complete the task. It's gotten better and we are building some neat little programs. The textbook Online Learning Center is located at http://www.mhhe.com/vb2008/ I'm also feeling better about Database Management since actually "getting" MySQL. It won't be long until the class schedule for the Spring Semester is available. I am not sure what I will be taking this Spring.

No comments: